2008年7月16日星期三

1st time write in english!!haha

just finished my lunch..haha..this is my 1st time write english eh!!pls give me a big big clap!!wahaha..do noe why my com cant write chinese..arg!!!gek sei ngor...stupid com..sometime i also do noe how to say my some frenz..got abit childish la..!!please change your attitude la..if still keep like tat,i think many ppl will "ngm song" you lor..hehez..hope you dont angry ya!!

actually today i want write my one frenz in my blog..but,my brain is empty now..i do noe what i want to write..may b write after few day ba !!why i want to write him leh,because he is dam "hao ren".i also excellent can become his frenz...this type of frenz ard limited edition la..wahaha..ah keat,i think when u see my blog you also know i am talking u ba!!lols..

many people keep asking me want perform mainstream'concert anot...i ard told joan i wan quit the performance!!sometime i will regret about my chose..am i rite?but..just i pick up my called,calling from mainstream,joan ask me can become a host in mainstream"concert!!wao..i am dream now?hahaha..dam happy can become host in our school concert!!i like to be host coz i can looke more composed than singing..haha.tis symboloses "ngor yao liu dou"(read in cantonese)haha..and zhu chi with my teacher~~eric mah..ok la..i stop here!!shou gong!!

没有评论:

发表评论