2008年10月20日星期一

eat fish day~~^^

Yo,really lazy to type my blog la.~~so I type in English ba~~more fast~~haha~~yesterday I went out with my” second family” and my family went to eat fish and intro my second family to my parent noe~~hehe ~~the family member are “ my dad-mr.mah,mum-aunt janet,brother-keong,,leo,miao,cousin-samuel,sister-yiing,姑姑-debrorah(don’t step me) “=p~~damn funny!!aftertat actually want go pasar malam geh,but rain so we went to “full house”at NIU CHE SHUI yarm cha..thank you aunt janet treat us yarm cha~and hor,sir say want invite our guys go his house drink wine~~sir ar,I am waiting your call ya~~=pactually nothing to much to write la~~yiing ya,I hope we can go clubbing,sky bar,gay bar and blablabla~~waiting tis day coming ya~~really hore somewhen can go~~haha^^tis few day want become “guai lui” liao~~coz SPM is just around the coner!!scary leh~~~coming tis wed is my 3 best frenz birthday leh!!think wat I want to buy for them~~headache!!post pic now~

my secone family~hoho!

keong wanna eat fish'head!^^


nice?

haha~~

wei, i haven standby leh!!

hey,our new look~

stupid keong, wat u doin now?=p

walao~~

deborah'new look!!

how bout our new look?look like so dai b leh~~=p

没有评论:

发表评论