2008年11月8日星期六

i am leaving my secondary school soon!!

yoho~~~i am leaving to my primary soon lo!!so fast!i miss all fren and teacher la..next tuesday i will bring my camera to school d!!hahaha~~i wnt fine all my lovely teacher who teach me to take pic!!friday(7/11) is aPhotobucket days~~all the form 5 student are present to school..i think no ppl absent gua!!coz tat day is "menyusun meja"days!!haha~my place at midiun leh!!~omg~~~and hor,my principle to arrange a man to tell us "fo jing"those who are Buddhism~1st time leh!!hoho~~he talk until whole classPhotobucket..wahahaha~~~ok la..post pic now!


assembly!

mr ,kugren!he is a very helpul frens~

kar hou wat u doin now?=p

our gang!

my sijil!

our girl team!

all of u again!!some do noe go were liao!

my school!

hahaha~~ms jia yee!

jia yee and me!

szze mei,xin yee and even~~

nice?

没有评论:

发表评论