2009年8月27日星期四

happy birthday to chi mun

yoyo..happy birthday to my dear fren marcuz toh chi mun..
hehe..i know u do noe chinese..
so i type english post now...
very happy thats u invite me to your birthday party....
let me meet up many frens fron secondary...
i hope u like the present which send by me n caylie ya..
is just a small gift..hope u dont mind..=p...
weiwei...u said no need buy present de wor..
if never bring present to tere...
me n yip ying will feel paiseh leh..hahhaa...

around 1030,after that party..some of them feel still early yet...
they went go second round yarm cha again..
actually i feel like wan join..
but that days i drive to tere...wao...
1030 for me it is too late d...aka aka..
somemore i wan send my fren home...
till the end...
i give up to the second round...
haiz...next time ba!!!

after send yip ying home...
i kenal the road block...walao eh......
that polis stop me...
and ask me how old is me...>.<
where i going now..and...
ask me show off my license..
and my phone keep ringing .....omg!!!
i look more nervous.....
i do noe i got bring out my license anot...
take out all the things from my bag ,then find n find.
make that whole car like
garbage truck...hahahaha...
the polish is looking for me..
i feel that so terrible.....
i think he had stand tere around 5~10 minute...
finally,i had found out my license...
thx for god bless me..hahhaa...
i know some will say i m so childish,
coz just kenal road block..
weiwei... i 1st time kenal road block and
1 time drive at the nite..
i am using P license now...
it is a nice experience for me when i kenal road block...bb,siew ting,me yip ying ,poh yee and wan ee
wao..so many prawn..
nina and me
me and the birthday boy..chi mun
all look like so serious leh...
happy birthday~
hahaha..they make a fool of him..hahha
hahahahah...
chimun group'fren...14 zai
5 gold flower..hahaha
wei..chi mun ..what u looking for?
poh yee n me..
let we have a group photo..

没有评论:

发表评论