2009年10月19日星期一

happy birthday to janet sis

yoyoyo...i am here~~long time dint post my blog d...do you guys meet me?hehe...i know got many reader complain me that why my blog owic write chinese????erm...coz i am pure CHINESE lo..lols..what answer is this?really silly..aka aka~~in order to let some reader who do wan complaint me...so,i will type english in my this blog with my broken(malaysia)english~~wahaha...

i really happy that my life is owic full activities,i got a full energy~~~i was like to born to learn grow~~i can said thats..."I REALLY ENJOY MY LIFE"..this is my purpose..hehe...i will let it to countinue every second,minute,days,year~~and bla bla~~~thank you someone who make my life more creative,to expands,to enjoy,to care of me and bla bla...i love you...hehe..i wan to make full use of my life and not regretting of living in the earth...this is what i wan now and forever!!=p

18 of october...is our lovely janet sis birthday...we went to bird restorant and SOULED OUT to celebrate her birthday..hehehe..so enjoy and happy yesterday...i had took many funny picture...i think i post pic better then i type here la..ok???agree??hahhaa~~
chris.calvin,meow moew and leo
mr.lim...your papa punya shop meh?sit like that..hahaha
all the guys take pic with me..i am the princess in the picture..hoho!

wao.,the view damn nice!
meow:make a wish...make a wish..haha..soli,he is dreaming~
great post.~~~mr malaysia...rabbit!
mun yee and caylie~
group photo..jenet sis,pls look here wei~~
rabbit again.~~~what u thinking?think of me??hahaha
omg!!u see the "grass" hair..lols..leo,is time to bring u go hair saloon~~~ahaha
so silly..lols...plate also wan to play.
soli,clavitz.....u like cow!!!haha
wao...4 gold flower again..solisoli...is 4 grass..hahaha
omg...both of then so "hiao"...
yeah..finally this pic got my big big face!!ahaha..me,caylie and mun yee
happy birthday to janet sis...we love you...muacks
wao...the "candle"so unique...nice nice!pls look at leo..i think he is thinking:"my birthday also wan this candle"..wahahaha
leo and sean...the hat is so nice and cute...so many candle on the head!!hahah
janet sis and mr mah.
pls look at the flower..weiwei..saya balut punya leh!!hahaha...clap clap//papapapapa"""""
wao..this pic so nice!!i like it so much!
meow meow said...///.."tak ada longkang geh???hahaha...so funny him..my sister..caylie...single and available...if intrested..pls contact me..thx..i will reply as soon as possible..hahaha
sheryl me and caylie...
post 1-----normal post
post 2---miss hk/malaysia..hahahaha...mr.mah..what u doin now?
post 3-----mr.hk/malaysia...meow meow...u haven standby yet rite?
post 4-----killer!!haha
post5...do u guys know 许纯美??hahaha...her pose~
post 6---hamsap lou!!leo..what u doin now??
may i know what is this?
wao...me and sheryl very hardsell this product~~haha
yeah...janet sis and caylie like so happy wei..hahaha
wahahaha...5 gold flower!!
pls look at leo'face!=p
actually this pic got mun yee de lo...but do noe why the photography tak nampak mun yee stand at tere meh??
caylie,,,i wan kiss u ..hahaha...wao..our background so nice..hehe
mr.meow...


wahahahaha....funny leo...

没有评论:

发表评论