2009年7月3日星期五

gathering

Yoyo,I post my english blog now..haha…paiseh paiseh…my english is not very well ya..kaka…Wednesday some of kim member-rachelconduct a diner trip at kajang..omg!!dam far wei…kevin said he start driving at 5+pm until 9pm only reach…johor also can reach d..hahaha…it is good for u ,can help you loss your weight and your perut also will lost 2 inch..hahahahahaha…pls don’t “piang “ me..hahaha..
that days I tumpang peini’car go..hahaha…it was so funny..coz her car ard 15 years old,and got so many rule..cant step the oil over 90km,cant step too muck brek,cant go fast when u goin to goin to hill,cant drive so fast..and~~~~~when u step too much brek..you must swiff off your air cone,if not ..will “sei for”..hahha..we laugh at the car until non stop leh..hahaha…
oh yea,we went to restorant “21 century café” to makan….they got a very nice view and the food are yummy~~suit for couple la..hahaha..if next time who wan bring your girl fren to go tere pak tor....it was a nice and great place..kaka..we plan 1 month gather 1 time.izzit a nice plan?haha..but …I agree lor….when is next plan?miss sherly…u said u will plan de lo…waiting u ..i waiting for u ..waiting for …=p..
when we bec that time,really ontenterhooks..coz,we do noe how to go bec…just follow the sign board..somemore “cinderella “ are rushing bec d our glass shoes want want become bata shose d.and our quenn n king is shooting us d..piang piang piang!!omg!!wear the flak jacket also not use d…coz the gun is so strong~~~omg!!!.haha ..
peini keep step the oil( step n step….like bmw..woom……),then me n brennan keep seeing the signs board..ahahaha…..omg!!after send brennan bec to oug,that time ard goin to 12am…I feellike very dangerous lo..coz the whole car are the girl..scarry~~=p. ok la…I post some pic now…is was a very funny and silly pic..kaka..


wao..they got a swimming pool and some jym equipment like a club house..
mr,leo..why u like that wan?but i like tis pic..look me more pretty.akakkaa
wao..yummy food!
group photo again..leo,your head had block me...wuwu
bear is eating the steam cheese now.. he said the fire wan burn his eye brows d..hahaha...
4 golden flower..which wan pretty?=p
see sheryl face..so red...haha ..coz she siting beside chris..kaka
yarm sing~~~
group photo ..can see my face d..hah
yer,,who take the camera?teddy bear?
me n brennan.. ( i got tag your name o ..)=p
wao..happiness..haha ...sheryl be intoxicated with her self-satisfaction..kakaa
miss...???( i also do noe)..hahaha..
teddy bear,caylie,me,sheryl
both are miss 38..ahaha
see brennan'teeth..hahaha..like apa?
let we come help the restorant promote promote..
what happen with sheryl?=p
yeah cinderella is goin bec..sitting ghary now..

2 条评论:

  1. A really funny story on our 21st Century Dining...thanks for tagging my name Ms.Joyce=]
    I really enjoyed the time with you guys..haha

    you wanna said i looked like vampire is it?
    haha..caylie tangan look so sedap liao..hahahha
    and besides,Sheryl very cantik yesterday
    haha..got so many darling sit next to her woh...hahahaha

    回复删除
  2. hahaha,,yalo..she is the queen on that that.enjoy enjoy ~~

    回复删除