2009年4月14日星期二

my grandfather entered hospital..wuwu

My grandpa entered hospital, I worried about him. Because of his continuous cough for three months. Went to the clinic, the doctor said that his lungs got problem. Should immediately to the hospital. Just go to the hospital to visit him, my eyes redness. See his relatives lying in bed really sad. Hope that he'll be out. Grandpa, don't forget to may. Because of our family size to help you celebrate large birthday.

My spine and began to pain,why can like tis?i have rest am too long?or my " sister" is coming to visit me?haha..recently i very diligently study in the middle of english,also very diligently to look up in dictionally..hahah..does everybody has thought that my article has improved?i have but i on the one hand hit on the other hand the artical to look up in dictionary..hahaha... i believe thet cannot give diligently me to loss..hahah..like tis i do not need to spend to the language school to study english..ahaha..save money..later will make assigment time did not fear that english not good lor..haha

i believe tat everbody unrequited love certainly experience..how feels?does not feel better?yesterday i had send a very good dream,hope tat my dream will turned to reality..hahaha..

没有评论:

发表评论