2009年1月12日星期一

i am very tired~

i am very tired now..coz tis few day i keep helping my aunt make the cookie~~~faint faint~~~~back bone,hand,leg and bla bla...pain pain pain~~i use my rest time to type tis blog~pity leh~~~really nia ma boot lo~~kakakaka~~~oops,today is JOANNE sis'birthday~~happy birthday o ~~wishing u have a dream come true and happy happy~~~my ji mui shing yiing are going to US soon~~wuwu..no ppl gossip with me liao..haha..feel like wan cry~~~yiing,take care o,keep in touch!!!muscks!~~hehe~tonite i will go "song ji"without my dad know~~shh~~~my mum are thinking a reason to bluff my dad d..haha..really really want thank my mum,owic help me fine reason to bluff my daddy~~if not,i really really cannot go out. actually nothing much to write la..just want type my feeling and visit my blog..haha...ok la..stop here la..i wnat start do my cookie d...thoes who are eat before i make'cookies or i got send u cookies,u are very lucky~~got money also cannot buy leh~~hahaha...want me make for u ?see my mood la...lols...start working lo..bye bye~~

没有评论:

发表评论