2009年11月19日星期四

full house again~

wao,...ard few days never update my blog..do you miss me??ahahah~~syok sendiri...soli ya...actually today nothings too much to write..just wan post some picture in my blog to show u guys..coz all the pic all really really silly and funny!!!really wanna call to ONE FM to shout out"BETAHAN".....hahaha~~~now adays all the guys all very "hiao"...hahhaa....all the girl are like me...very "man " ard ...hahhaa...

tuesday(17 of november),I went to “full house”again…rabbit date us to tere for a dinner..we had a lot of fun in there and also took some funny picture in there..do know what wrong with my facebook..cannot upload picture wei~~`if any people wan the original size’picture..pls add me in msn ya..i will send u 1 by 1 …hehe…
/span> what he like???
a great post!!haha
excellent picture..hahaha..
siapa ini?xu chun mei??
both of them are super star~~really crazy~~haha
sexy?
faint~~~what post is this??
miss malaysia+agua..
miss malaysia...i am number 2..haha
nice acting nice post..
begger???hahaha...
again...omg~~what is this?
wahaha..this pic so funny!
do,re,mi...thank you joan who help us to take photo..
rabbit~~
the mini cooper had change colour d..hehe

没有评论:

发表评论