2009年11月5日星期四

bangsa shopping days...

MARCUZ gor gor( or uncle) said,ask me this blog must type english.....hahaha...ok lo...i will follow what you said....last week(i forget which date,i just know is friday)i went to bangsa for shopping....i drive to bangsa wei...(clap clap..papapapapapa'''''''')hahaha~~~luckily got toh and fish accompany me...if not,i must get lost..aka aka.~~~ after shopping days...we went to second round for take our diner..hehe...we went wangsa maju happy season again~~that days i cum bec around 2++am..ngek ngek..

why cinderella can cum bec do late?coz that day my parents not at home..thsy go travel d..wahaha..so,i can become queen lo..hehe...another days...saturday..i went to genting...wahahaha....cum bec around 5am..wao...really geng!!!ayo...one year few time oly...not everyday got this chance~~kaka..
can see a pro driver??hahaha...soli toh toh..~~~my driving skill make u so scary..wahaha

my brunch ..hehe
fish and me...we took many pic that days...having fun in bangsa~~
hahaa...thank you our photography~~~~
wahaha...simply take a clothes to take pic..really silly=p
wahahaha...welcome to my shop~~
wahaha..i finding this type of clothes..but...too bad..this clothes is very big~~
i like this shop'design~~really nice wei.
hehe..we in the fitting room area..
posing~~waiting the staff packing now..
can see the door is a blackboard?
my room..hehe
we went to happy season for take our diner..
we in the winter room...but,that day might b so many ppl d...so....i never feel so cold at all..

1 条评论:

  1. 哎哟。。你驾车啊!大个女罗!哈哈哈哈。。。。。。。。。。

    回复删除