2010年8月9日星期一

a bitch!

i met a do know primary or secondar teacher in my uni~coz my uni'car park full d..so,all of the student have to double park..so my car is block her car lo...but i got leave a message in a paper put on my car'table~~after that ,when i in class that moment,i pick up a call ~said my car is block her car!!than i hurry go downstair to move my car

when i reach the car park the BITCH scold me..."how come u can park like this?how long u wan us to wait u?if u never put the paper on the mirror,who i need to contact?u do know the undang rules?u wan me to stand here wait u and bla bla bla~~~really like grand mama story~i already said sorry to her..but she keep bla bla bla.talk until all the teacher looking at me.

than"I SHOOT HER BACK,PLS USE A POLITE WORDS TO TALK WITH ME AS A STUDENT,COZ U ARE THE TEACHER,DO YOU TEACH YOUR STUDENT SCOLD PPL like talking grandmother story?MY UNDANG NEVER SAID CANT PARK AT PPL CAR'BACK,ALL THE STUDNET ALSO PARK LIKE THAT,BUT WE GOT STICK A PAPER INFRONT THE BIG MIRROR,BECAUSE OF YOUR COME MY UNI TO DO A FUNCTION,MAKE ALL THE PARKING FULL.IF NOT,OUR UNI STUDENT ALSO NO NEED TO DOUBLE PARK~!!!!@@@than i drive my car "boom~~~~~"...go another way to park!!@@really gek 4 me!

2 条评论:

  1. Shoot her back! I will do so! Teacher some more... Really Fak Kao!!! Then how was her respond? Really like Old Woman!

    回复删除