2011年9月24日星期六

a video for whitesoot!


Happy birthday to whitesoot again,I keep thinking how to make a creative things to whitesoot…after few days, finally I get a idea…it is make a video to whitesoot!!This is my 1st time to make this video,I know is just a very simple video…but,I have spend a lot of time focusing on this editing…I need to find a nice birthday song,I need to ask my fren how to make this video and also I need to learn how to cut those picture…finally finished!!!yeah~~

I just wanna say Happy Birthday Whitesoot again and again!!i hope I am not the last person to post a wishes at here…sorry for the late…this video really make me crazy~~lols…happy birthday again!hope you continue bring more amazing clothes for us!happy 1st year birthday to whitesoot !!!

www.whitesoot.blogspot.com ----visit this website and you will never regret it!

dear whitesoot,i have post this video to youtube,----->pls visit this link..
http://youtu.be/e5di5YJzoY0

没有评论:

发表评论